A LIGHTWEIGHT, COOLER, COMFORTABLE FABRIC. FEATURES A NICE LOOKING, SUBTLE MINI-CHECK DESIGN. RAGLAN SLEEVES.
65% POLY 35% COTTON.
We stand alone in offering the best jumpsuit quality and design. Below are just some of the features that are the reason why Sweet Company Jumpsuits have been a favorite since our first Jumpsuit came off the production line over 30 years ago.
- Light tension Elastic-back waist for comfort
- Two-way concealed Zipper -(zips down from the top or up from the bottom)
- Lined collar to keep its shape
- 2 large side patch pockets
- 2 upper breast pockets
- 2 rear pockets, one with button closure
- Sewn-in leg crease for a more tailored look
- Lined belt keeps its shape (lined waistband on beltless styles)
- Adjustable buckle can help with fit (belted models only, of course)
- Many styles with trim accenting
- Long Sleeves have button cuffs
- Raglan Sleeve (or Set-in Sleeve on a few styles)
- Short Sleeves have cuffs for a cleaner look
SHIPPING IS FREE when you buy 3 or more Jumpsuits during our Sale.
Less than 3 is $8.95.
UPS Ground or FedEx Home Delivery are the standard methods of shipping for continental US shipments. To PO Boxes, AK, HI, APO/FPO we will ship U.S. Postal Service.
For expedited air shipments and for international shipments exact postage is charged.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you are not completely satisfied with any item you purchase from Sweet Company, return it to us for an exchange or refund of its purchase price. The form you receive in your package will act as a "pre-authorized" return form. Just fill it out and return the product for an exchange or refund. We even pay the shipping costs to return the exchange merchandise back to you.
How to Measure for Your Jumpsuit Size: Determining Your Jumpsuit Size is easier than you may think! In most cases, only two measurements are needed: CHEST and HEIGHT. You can then use these two measurements in the chart below to find the size that will most likely be your ideal fit.
Chest: With arms at your sides, measure around your upper body under your armpits and over the fullest part of your chest and shoulder blades, keeping tape parallel to the floor. Round UP to the nearest inch.
Height:You will use your overall height to determine if your length is Short, Regular, Long, or X-Tall.
TIP #1:If Waist is Larger than chest, you may need to go up one Chest Size.
TIP #2:The Lengths - Short, Regular, Long, X-Tall - differ not just in the leg length, but also in the body (or torso) length. So if your torso/body is unusually long for your height, you may want to consider the next longer Length category. This is especially true if you are at the upper end of one of these height categories.